1. Who am I:
The owner of the website https://www.jmfelip.com (from now on the “website” or the “site”) is Josep Maria Felip Piñana (from now on Josep M Felip), whose office address is 7, Highcroft Lodge, Highcroft Villas, BN1 5PZ Brighton, UK.
2. What are cookies?: A cookie is a small file that Josep M Felip’s site send to your browser to collect information about your navigation behaviourfrom this device. This information can be recovered later to analyse it.
You can see the cookies guid from The Information Comissioner’s Office in the following link:
3. What cookies do I use at jmfelip.com?
Third-party cookies (those sent by another server and/or domain not managed by Josep M Felip, to the users’ device)
Analytics:When someone visits this website I use Google Analytics to collect standard Internet usage information and details of visitor behavior patterns. I do this to learn more about how my website is working, how many visitors I have and what is being accessed and useful to my visitors. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. I do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
This information is collected and stored by Google and not on this website. The information collected does not include your email, name, account information, or billing information. It includes such information as:
- Your IP address or proxy server IP address
- Basic domain information
- Your Internet service provider
- Date and time of your visit to our website
- Length of time on our website
- Pages you have accessed
- Website which referred you to us
- Operating system your computer uses
More info here:: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
From Social Media:
Gravatar: Gravatar is an image of the user that follows them from site to site. It appears beside their name when they leave a comment in a blog or when they start a session as a registered user (log in) in the website. Some cookies are stored for the sole purpose of managing the icons related to the user profile from this service.
More info: https://automattic.com/privacy/
4. How to block, deactivate and delete cookies: The user of this website can at any moment manage the use of the cookies on their browser. More information about how to manage them on the following links:
There are third party tools online that allow users to detect cookies in each site they visit and disallow them.
Web browsers are the tools that store the cookies and the place from where the users can exercise their rights to delete them or de-activate them.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies on the browser
In some cases, it’s mandatory to install cookies so the browser don’t forget the user’s decision about the acceptance of said cookies.
By accepting this cookies policy the user agrees to have been informed in a clear and understandable way about the use of storage and data retrieval software (cookies) as well as Josep M Felip has the user consent for using them as established in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR)